Thursday 24 March 2011

Top Ten Best Creations

So I thought I would do a top ten list of my ten favourite things ever. So here it is.

1. Grunge. Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Madseason, all excellent bands with a lot of great songs.

2. Grand The Auto Games. Oh so violent, so much to explore. Great gameplay, what more could you want from a video game

3. Webcams. Oh yeah women with loose morals and webcams=good times for all involved.

4. Whoppers. Taste so good. So so good. They're delicious, what more can I a say.

5. Youtube. Shit loads of videos within a single click.

6. Portable Hard drives. I don't even need Cd's/DVD's anymore, I can just put everything on them. It's awesome for an unorganised guy like me.

7. South Park. Just an awesome cartoon.

8. Online Poker. Making money from the comfort of my bedroom.

9. Netflix. Any movie I can think of within a click of my mouse.

10. Anime. Some people love it. Some people hate it. I enjoy it, it keeps me amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment