Monday 21 March 2011

Top Ten Super Nintendo Games.

So, even though it's about 20 years old, Super Nintendo games can still be fun top play at times. So i thought I'd make a list of my favourite ten snes games. So here it is.

1.Mortal Kombat 2. It was the first Mortal  Kombat game I played and I can still remember being 10 years old and committing for my first fatality and how awesome it looked.

2.Mario Allstars. This game kept me amused for a few weeks, which was quite good considering my attention span when I was ten. I enjoyed the original Mario game and the lost levels, thought Mario 2 was complete horse shit and loved Mario 3. Basically it's on here because of how epic Mario 3 is.

3.NHL 95. It was the first NHL game I played and I still remember it fondly. It was fun putting all the good players into free agency and making a super team.

4.Mario Kart. Fun game, entertained me, frustrated me but it was a good time.

5. NBA Jam. REJECTION.

6. Super International Cricket. Fun game if you're into cricket. Smashing sixes the whole game was fun.

7. Donkey Kong Country .

8. Final fantasy III

9. WWF Royal Rumble.

10. Contra 3

No comments:

Post a Comment