Monday 21 March 2011

Top Ten Lamest Trends

 

So in society there's plenty of lame trends that the herd flocks to each year. So here's a list of my ten least favourite ever.

1. Wiggers. White guys acting black, like they're from the ghetto. Listening to crappy rap music. What the hell is up with that, it's sad.

2. Metrosexuals. Way to sell out your gender guys.

3. Rattails. Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea or a good look. It looked completely stupid and trashy.

4. Twitter. Hey guys let me update you with every boring crappy thing I did today. I know you care about how I fed my kids, watched some shitty TV show, did my laundry and other such exciting things I feel the need to update the world with.

5. Emos. Middle class kids from the suburbs wearing skinny jeans and too much make up, acting depressed because their parents wont give them a credit card, so they can buy more shitty clothes and hair dye.

6. Reality TV. Most of it is complete crap, but it doesn't seem like it's ever going end. Shows about fat people losing weight and crying, teen mothers, trashy people acting trashy. Seriously go outside if you want reality. You can see the same amount of douche bags out there as you can on TV. Oh and the shows about restaurants, oh wow people cooking and getting stressed out, how exciting. I could watch my mother do that, it's really not that interesting.

7. Fake Tans. They look horrible, turn people orange if used too much and make them look like oompa loompas.

8. Tattoos. Now that every 14 year old and their mother has them, they've kind of lost any meaning. I think a lot of people are going to regret it when they get older and their skin starts to sag. I'm also sick of people who have nothing interesting to talk about bringing up their crappy tattoos. Wow you got something two billion other people have, congratulations.

9. Grillz. What the hell, it's like wearing braces but by choice. so stupid.

10. Twilight. Vampires are meant to be hardcore killers who suck the blood out of the innocent. Not glittery douche bags who act emo over girls 100 years younger than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment